Dental treatment is an excellent investment in one’s health and psychological well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important healthcare service. In order to facilitate treatment, we accept the following methods of payment: personal check, cash, money order, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
For extensive treatment plans (greater than $2500), we offer the following payment options:
If you are a patient without dental insurance, don't worry! You can utilize our new dental membership plan to help pay for treatment performed in our office.
Click here or on the buttons below to find out more and select the plan that is right for you.
Lending Point Financing
Financing for Dental treatment is easy with LendingPoint!
- You can check if you qualify without affecting your credit score!
- Decisions can be done on-line in seconds! (see the link below)
- Terms for as long as 60 months!*
- No prepayment penalty!
* Terms depend on amount, the APR, and your credit history.
Care Credit: a Health care credit card
Payment plans range from 12 to 24 months. Interest free is available.
- No pre-payment penalty
- Fast confidential service by phone, 1-800-365-8295, or on-line at their secure web-site
- Good credit standing required
Payment plans available if more flexibility and time is needed to make monthly payments affordable.
Finance charges range from 3.99%-17.99% for up to 96 months depending on your credit score.